This life is truly unexpected. We live it on our own terms, we want to live in in ways that we have dreamt of, that we thought of, but eventually, only a few people are able to live like that. Is it even necessary that what we studied, we would pursue the same in the future too? No, its not. There are a lot of engineers, who are into different professions now!
I took off on this journey of Meta-Physics in the year 2017. I never thought I would come into this profession, but when I first learnt the art of Tarot Card Reading, it attracted me in ways that are unexplainable and ultimately, I started not only enjoying it, but also loving it. This all seemed so new, so fresh, and the realisation of how the future could change its colours altogether, really hit me hard.
Post this, I started awakening myself with other tools too, and one of them was Crystals. I have always loved connecting with Crystals and they have transformed me to a huge extent. It gives me utter happiness in helping people understand themselves and showing them what they actually want from life and what are they doing for it. When people realizes that everything is in their hands only, even the solutions to all their problems, they return home happy and contented, and this is what motivates me even more to help them with the tools that I have mastered so far!
Along with being a master of Social Work, I have learnt and put into practice a lot of other things. Following is a list of them, and you can reach me out to get a therapy using one of these tools:
- Tarot Card Reading: Tarot card reading is a form of cartomancy whereby practitioners use tarot cards purportedly to gain insight into the past, present or future. They formulate a question, then draw cards and interpret what the client wants to know about.
- Vaastu Shastra: These are texts on the traditional Indian system of architecture. These texts describe the principles of design, layout, measurements, ground preparation, space arrangement, and spatial geometry.
- Crystal Healing: This is a pseudoscientific alternative-medicine practice that uses semiprecious stones and crystals such as Quartz, Agate, Amethyst or Opals. Practitioners of crystal healing believe they can boost low energy, prevent bad energy, release blocked energy, and transform a body’s aura.
- Sound Therapy: Sound Therapy uses sound, music and special instruments played in therapeutic ways, combined with deep self-reflection techniques to improve health and wellbeing.
- Access Bars: This is an amazing treatment that involves gently touching 32 points on your head. This supposedly releases anything that doesn’t allow you to receive. These points (aka bars) contain all the thoughts, ideas, beliefs, emotions, and considerations that you have stored in any lifetime. This is an opportunity for you to let go of everything!
- Reiki: Reiki is a Japanese form of alternative medicine called Energy Healing. Reiki practitioners use a technique called Palm Healing or Hands-On Healing through which a “Universal Energy” is said to be transferred through the palms of the practitioner to the patient in order to encourage emotional or physical healing.
- Child Psychology Therapy: Child therapy (also called child counselling) is similar to therapy and counselling for adults. It offers a safe space and an empathetic ear while providing tools to bring about change in thoughts, feelings, and behaviours. Just like adult clients, child clients receive emotional and goal support in their sessions. I hold a Post Graduate Diploma in Child Psychology Therapy, and this is what makes me an expert in healing your children.
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy: This is a Psycho-Social intervention that aims to improve mental health. CBT focuses on challenging and changing cognitive distortions and behaviours, improving emotional regulation, and the development of personal coping strategies that target solving current problems.
- Numerology: Numerology is the pseudoscientific belief in the divine or mystical relationship between a number and one or more coinciding events. It is also the study of the numerical value of the letters in words, names, and ideas.
- Hypnotherapy: Hypnotherapy is a type of mind-body intervention in which hypnosis is used to create a state of focused attention and increased suggestibility in the treatment of a medical or psychological disorder or concern.
Apart from all of the above, you will get a lot of love and attention once you start interacting with us. Your treatment and its privacy are our responsibility. There has never been a compromise over this, and never would be. So, if you are going through any problems in your life, feel stuck somewhere, if you feel alone or lost, or if you need a breakthrough, reach out to us and see yourself transforming in no time!